2021 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure with Statutory Supplement
#1 Best Seller on Amazon in the Court Rules Books category!
A concise and comprehensive edition of the Federal Rules of Civil Procedure and a statutory supplement for quick reference. Updated through January 1, 2021. This is the perfect book for your briefcase or desk and a great format for the attorney or law student who simply needs to refer to the rules.
Price is $18.50
Also available through Barnes & Noble or your local bookstore, just ask!
Federal Rules of Civil Procedure
- Title I. Scope of rules; form of action
- Title II. Commencing an action; service of process, pleadings, motions, and orders
- Title III. Pleadings and motions
- Title IV. Parties
- Title V. Disclosures and discovery
- Title VI. Trials
- Title VII. Judgment
- Title VIII. Provisional and final remedies
- Title IX. Special proceedings
- Title X. District courts and clerks: conducting business; issuing orders
- Title XI. General provisions
- Title XII. Appendix of forms [Abrogated]
- Title XIII. Supplemental rules for admiralty or maritime claims and asset forfeiture actions
- 28 USC Chapter 85—District Courts; Jurisdiction
- 28 USC Chapter 87—District Courts; Venue
- 28 USC Chapter 91—District Courts; Removal of Cases from State Courts
You might also be interested in the 2021 Federal Rules of Evidence.
Find this book in your local library.