2022 United States Bankruptcy Code
United States Bankruptcy Code
Title 11 of the United States Code, also referred to as the Bankruptcy Code, covers all types of bankruptcy in the United States. This edition of the Bankruptcy Code is for quick reference and is perfect for the attorney or student who needs to have the code handy without the bulk of other publications. This edition is just the Code and does not include statutory history. Updated with revised dollar amounts effective January 1, 2022.
MSRP is $19.99
Also available from Barnes & Noble and your local bookstore, just ask!
- Chapter 1—General Provisions (§§ 101–112)
- Chapter 3—Case Administration (§§ 301–366)
- Chapter 5—Creditors, the Debtor, and the Estate (§§ 501–562)
- Chapter 7—Liquidation (§§ 701–784)
- Chapter 9—Adjustment of Debts of a Municipality (§§ 901–946)
- Chapter 11—Reorganization (§§ 1101–1195)
- Chapter 12—Adjustment of Debts of a Family Farmer or Fisherman with Regular Annual Income (§§ 1201–1232)
- Chapter 13—Adjustment of Debts of an Individual with Regular Income (§§ 1301–1330)
- Chapter 15—Ancillary and Other Cross-Border Cases (§§ 1501–1532)
You might also be interested in the 2022 Federal Rules of Bankruptcy Procedure.