2020 Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure
A concise and comprehensive edition of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure for quick reference. Updated through January 1, 2020. Perfect for your briefcase or desk and a great format for the attorney or law school student who simply needs to refer to the rules.
MSRP is $12.50
Also available from Barnes & Noble and your local bookstore. Just ask!
- Title I. Applicability
- Title II. Preliminary Proceedings
- Title III. The Grand Jury, the Indictment, and the Information
- Title IV. The Arraignment and Preparation for Trial
- Title V. Venue
- Title VI. Trial
- Title VII. Post-conviction Procedures
- Title VIII. Supplementary and Special Proceedings
- Title IX. General Provisions
Find this book in your local library.