Federal Sentencing Guidelines Manual; 2017-2018 Edition
The Federal Sentencing Guidelines are rules that set out a uniform sentencing policy for individuals and organizations convicted of felonies and serious (Class A) misdemeanors in the United States federal courts system.
This 2017-2018 Edition includes all amendments to the Guidelines through November 1, 2017.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1 – Introductions, Authority, and General Application Principles
- Chapter 2 – Offense Conduct
- Chapter 3 – Adjustments
- Chapter 4 – Criminal History and Criminal Livelihood
- Chapter 5 – Determining the Sentence
- Chapter 6 – Sentencing Procedures, Plea Agreements, and Crime Victims’ Rights
- Chapter 7 – Violations of Probation and Supervised Release
- Chapter 8 – Sentencing of Organizations
- Appendix A – Statutory Index
- Index to Guidelines Manual
- List of Departure Provisions
Black & White on White paper