2019 Federal Rules of Evidence
#1 Best Seller on Amazon in the Court Rules Books category!
A handy pocket version of the Federal Rules of Evidence (5″ x 8″), as amended through January 1, 2019. A Perfect quick reference book for your desk or briefcase, for both attorneys and students.
The 2019 edition now includes internal cross references. Each rule includes a list of other Rules of Evidence which reference that rule, assisting the reader with understanding the full scope of each rule’s applicability.
MSRP is $9.99
Also available from Barnes & Noble or your local bookstore, just ask!
- Article I. General provisions
- Article II. Judicial notice
- Article III. Presumptions in civil cases
- Article IV. Relevance and its limits
- Article V. Privileges
- Article VI. Witnesses
- Article VII. Opinions and expert testimony
- Article VIII. Hearsay
- Article IX. Authentication and identification
- Article X. Contents of writings, recordings, and photographs
- Article XI. Miscellaneous rules
You might also be interested in the 2019 Federal Rules of Civil Procedure.